Friday, August 22, 2008

KEEPING IT REAL - Staying In Touch

So when I started this Blog it was purposed to having family and friends keep up to date with us. My friend Nickie tells me that it’s easy and you just figure it out as you go and all this time I have been figuring it out as I go. So, Nickie decides she wants to read it today and looks at me and said that it was confusing, that I needed to change it because it’s not right? I did not know that blogs had a look to them! Did you? Is there a write up on how they are to look, so I can read it and have a blog that is “tight”? I thought the whole purpose was to stay connected and have fun while doing it. So now I am wondering “should I change it or should I keep it”? So if you see changes going on then you will know WHY, I gave into the pressure of having a “tight looking” blog.

In any case, I know all of you have heard of my space and I have avoided it totally. Except at the beginning of the month I was Tagged. It is like My Space, but better because it has more privacy settings. So here I am once again having to figure it out, I hope they don’t have a “look” to these sites as well. If your not on, join us. All you have to do is set up an account and then search for us. Click on us and we can add you to our friend list. Or go direct to my URL: tagged.com/valindah after you register and click on my site and I’ll add you on my list. So far most of the family has joined look forward to seeing all of you on it.

No comments: