Thursday, January 8, 2009

KEEPING IT REAL - A week is soon to passed...

WOW!!! This week has gone by so fast. I have been enjoying my time off, with no problem filling my day. I have been looking for a job but you can figure that there is nothing out there.

Listening to the news (which is so bias) is depressing. I just go on line to get the truth of the matter from other news sources who tell it like it is.


Anyways the sun is shining but the air is cold. I posted this a day ago, but I am adding to it.

We did have a earthquake last night and thank goodness it was not big. It was however a jolt that surprised us! Even Mini Cooper who was asleep in Calinia's room woke up to the jolt and she sleeps through everything!

Today is a beautiful California day, beside the fact that it is Friday. I am proud to say that we are back on track with the exercising. It has been about three months since we took a break from it. We feel it, and we don't like the feeling. I must admit that last year we exercised 9 months consecutive (5 days a week, 30-45 minutes a day) we are committed to staying healthy.
It has been a hard habit to develop but we know the outcome if we don't.

Calinia is outside with Mini Cooper enjoying the sun, Peter is mowing the lawn and I am cleaning house. It is all good!

No comments: