The past two weeks have been a reality check for us. In less than two weeks Calinia will be finished with High School. Graduation day is May 30th and in July she will start college!!!!
It is amazing how much you accumulate in 23 years. We've been getting rid of alot of items and we have had one of three garage sales needed to get rid of these things. We have put big ticketed items on Craig's list, with success.
We put a for rent sign in our front yard, and we know that GOD has the right renter for our house. Alot of things have been going on and I think that Peter and I are handling ourselves very well. I know Calinia doesn't want to deal with it but slowly it is sinking in her thoughts of how big this pivotal moment really is.
Peter and I have alot to do in regards to getting the house ready for rent. Sometimes it is way to much for our minds to wrap around. I know it is by GOD's grace we are getting things done in a timely manner. We keep reminding ourselves one day a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment