Today was a beautiful day. Peter and I had to do errands, and we came home to finish up what we started. We put our house on the MLS today so hopefully we should get alot of calls.
Did I mention we sold my piano? I was heart broken when we did but after I found out that the gal has two girls who are begging her to learn how to play, then I knew it went to the right family. It made letting it go alot easier. In it's place are boxes ready to go to the new apartment or storage depending on what sq. ft. we get in our new complex.
We sold our waterfall yesterday, and someone is looking at the pinball tomorrow. Still no luck on the trailer and that one we need to sell a.s.a.p.
It was a productive day for the both of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment