Sunday, May 11, 2008

KEEPING IT REAL - Happy Mothers Day...

It was a very exhausting Mother's Day for all of us Pensader girls. Daddy & Mommy's Anniversary celebration was last night, it was so beautiful. It was wonderful to see them renew their wedding vows, and then to be with all those that we love made it even more special. I have to go through all the pictures, before I post them and you can re-live the memories with us.

A special friend Danny came out today to take me and the family out to breakfast. It was nice to spend the day with him and to relax as well.

I called my mom today and she was well rested from yesterday, and Vergie & Scott took the two of them out to lunch. I called Annie and she was laying down and she was commenting on how sore she was, maybe it's because she was all over the dance floor dancing every dance. Then again I seem to remember all of us on the dance floor trying to dance every dance as well.

I hope that every mom had a great Mother's Day, remember let's not wait for a holiday to have to tell those we love how much we appreciate them.

No comments: