Thursday, May 22, 2008

KEEPING IT REAL - What is with the weather & Gas?

So, was today a freaky day or what? I was at work when I looked up and noticed black clouds looming over our building and then low and behold, it just opened up and released everything it was holding! I was thinking what is this? Were you thinking the same thing? Then I hear that there were Tornado's in Moreno Valley, now I have to call my Dad & Mom tomorrow to see how they are doing. What a crazy day!

Then I have to ask what is with the gas prices? I paid $3.87 a gallon is this crazy or what? I was reading an article about how Bush asked the Saudi's to release a spigot, and then how the Senate Approprations Committee refused to end its moratorium oil shale development in Colorado. Democrats opposed the shale proposal 15 to 13. I can't see why they would do this, but they did. Can you believe that crude is up by $133.00 a barrel! What is going on here?


It seems like everything is going up except my pay, can I vote for a pay raise just like Congress does?

No comments: