One week as of today, we will be celebrating my Dad & Mom's 50th Anniversary.
The past two months I have been separating, scanning, 50 years of pictures. Thank you LORD for digital camera's & digital movie camera's. It has simplified the past 10 years of my life. I have been the picture & movie historian for the family for at least 20 years, what memories I have.
So here I am this evening putting the final pictures & transitions on the movie video I am working on. I must be tired because I am thinking, I can take one music tune from my itunes to put into my movie, low & behold my efforts are locked. I never even thought about the "apple" program working with "Microsoft". Can you believe it!!!! I wanted to SCREAM!!! So I had to walk away from my computer and breath really deep before I could start over again. So, I know my week is going to be very busy and very tiring. I am reminded that "when I am weak, CHRIST makes me strong".
I know that the results will be absolutely worth all the work I will have put in. To see my parents faces when they are reminded of what a beautiful life they have lived and continue to live is all I need to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment