It was such a beautiful day today, what I did see of it. I did work, and Susan and I even had two clients! We were excited.
Anyways, as I was cooking dinner tonight, mini cooper (our Miniature Doberman Pincher) was in the kitchen with me. Next thing that happens: Enzo (our Parakeet) started to chirp (He really sounds like he calls Mini by name), she runs, slides and jumps barking at him. I get mad tell her to stop or she goes to the bad girl box. She stops, looks at me and gives me a piece of her little thoughts. Enzo, is quite while this goes on. Mini disappears for a bit, and Enzo starts this all over again, we do this about three times, each time Enzo gets even louder. Thank goodness Peter comes home and now Mini is happy because there is someone else to play with. I have to wonder if they understand each other, because it seems like it is choreographed so well between them.
As I am typing this, Mini is jumping up as she is whinning wanting me to pick her up and put her on my lap. Calinia is at the movies and I know Mini is missing her. How is it that these creatures who can't speak, can truly make there feelings known.
No comments:
Post a Comment